Palm Lake Resort knows that community lifestyle living is enriching and enjoyable. For almost 40 years, this family-owned and operated company has been at the forefront of developing lifestyle resorts for seniors. We offer 23 locations across the east coast of Australia, filled with residents who are living the time of their retirement lives.
Palm Lake Resort CEO Manuel Lang says Palm Lake Resorts’ state-of-the-art facilities, five-star hotel styling and architectural home designs provide ‘wow factor’ to buyers, but it is in fact the lifestyle on offer that ultimately sells homes.
“There’s a strong sense of community and belonging in every one of our resorts,” Manuel says. “The freedom, security and the emotive experience of living within a Palm Lake Resort is what intrigues and captivates.”
To celebrate the modern-day retirement lifestyle and the launch of our new resorts at Cooroy-Noosa and Toowoomba, we have just released a set of fun stickers perfect for the back of your car, caravan, RV (or anywhere for that matter!). In conjunction with Seniors Newspapers, we are also giving away a Majestic Caravan valued at $69,990.
For your chance to win the ‘Garoova’ 19’6 semi off-road caravan, simply take a creative and fun photo that features an official Palm Lake Resort sticker in it, then log on to www.seniorsnews.com.au to fill in an entry form and submit your photo entry.
Seniors Newspapers general manager Geoff Crocket says the paper was excited to be partnering with Palm Lake Resort on such a fitting competition and he is looking forward to helping judge a lucky winner.
“We are looking for the most fun and creative uses of the official Palm Lake Resort sticker,” Geoff says. “Don’t just think you have to stick it to your car’s bumper. Think outside the square. Make us laugh!”
Official competition stickers are available:
- In the Palm Lake Resort Spring 2016 magazine
- For collection at any of the Palm Lake Resort sales offices
- In selected Seniors Newspapers during September 2016 including:
- Sunshine Coast Seniors (September 5)
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs Seniors (September 12)
- Wide Bay Seniors (September 19)
- Northern NSW Seniors (September 19)
- Coffs & Clarence Seniors (September 26)
- Central Coast Seniors (September 26).
- Or can be posted to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before November 18.
Entries close on November 25, to be drawn on November 28. For more, visit Seniors News.